Monday, December 7, 2009


I'm not sure if it was because I was concentrating so much on the project for this week, but it flew by and then when I was organizing my index cards to write this blog I realized I had only done three readings since last Wednesday! That's pitiful! Oh, finals week...

It seems at least now though that I have gotten into an easy flow about doing the daily practice. I haven't had difficulty concentrating on them in a while, not even with finals and projects looming over my head. I enjoy taking the time to sit down and do them. Also I feel like I know the cards themselves more and I am finding that my three words pretty accurately match up with actual meaning of the card. I had the easiest time with the first two readings this week, probably because they were after ComDesign. The one I did tonight was still easy to concentrate through, but I didn't spend as much time on it as I did the first two from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment