Sunday, November 29, 2009

Daily Practice




My daily practice has been going strong since last Tuesday. I have been able to do it every day since then, even while I was home for break. I found it a lot easier to do in my own room when I was at home. I think that scent had a lot to do with it. Obviously I am the most comfortable at home, but also the familiar smell of the wood furniture in my room mixed with the smell of incense that I've used in the past, reminds me of tarot reading in general. Over last summer I did a reading every night before I went to bed, it is the inspiration behind my daily practice for this semester. Though while I was home this time I did most of my readings during the morning hours, because these hours were the less hectic, and it was the most quiet time in my house (which is important because I have a younger sister and a dog who can both be very noisy, haha). Now that I am back in Syracuse, however, I want to start doing the readings again at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment