Saturday, December 12, 2009

Daily Practice Final Project

In the end, I created a physical response and representation to the sensations and the processes I go through during my daily practice. Everything in the built project has a symbolism behind it. I wanted the glass base structure to represent my thoughts and the ability to clear them in order to focus and center myself. There are four cards (the ones I drew most often) that I chose to represent the four directions I normally concentrate on when I am trying to center myself. Obviously this is the balancing part, because it is very difficult to focus, especially when there is ComDesign on the horizon. The color around each card is the color of light I normally picture in a circle around me when I practice tarot reading. Also, amusingly enough during the final crit, the one card I had pulled the most often of all was the heaviest for some unknown reason, even though it had the same number of paper clips and everything. The four cards were: 3 of Shields, 2 of Spears, 11 Justice and 6 the Lovers.







No comments:

Post a Comment